Musics and videos download
Saturday, July 28, 2007
11:42 PM

//On Overseas Exchange Programme


Hi people. I'm really sorry for not updating my blog. I am having a student exchange programme in Cambridge University for 16 days. We're not allowed to bring any other gadgets other than cellphones. So I'm unable to post any videos. Today, I have a chance to sneak out of my hostel ~ Posting from Internet Cafe.
I was really busy to prepare powerpoint slides for the presentation and forgot to inform you guys about all this. I'll be back on next Sunday. Be sure to check back


By ChunkySkillz



The Blogger

ChunkySkillz (Broken Heart)
16 Nov
Singapore


Loves: MUSICS, colours, reading, basketball, soccer, movies

Dislikes: Arrogant person who only think of themselves, smokers



Free Hit Counter

Tunes


Artists
Turning Back Time

June 2007
July 2007
September 2007




Shoutbox

Please leave your comments or gratitude if you found this site is useful












Affiliates