Musics and videos download
Friday, July 6, 2007
8:16 PM

//iPod Videos

Well, I rarely upload any albums due to the excessive request on music videos.
Once again, I would like to request you guys not to request through my email.
It's mixed up with my private mail.
It's just yesterday my old buddy who is studying abroad asked me why I did not reply the mail he sent 2 weeks ago.
Please request through the tagboard. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lil Mama - Lip Gloss


Download Here



T.I. - You Know What It Is


Download Here



The Pussycat Dolls - Wait A Minute


Download Here






By ChunkySkillz



The Blogger

ChunkySkillz (Broken Heart)
16 Nov
Singapore


Loves: MUSICS, colours, reading, basketball, soccer, movies

Dislikes: Arrogant person who only think of themselves, smokers



Free Hit Counter

Tunes


Artists
Turning Back Time

June 2007
July 2007
September 2007




Shoutbox

Please leave your comments or gratitude if you found this site is useful












Affiliates