Musics and videos download
Saturday, July 7, 2007
11:51 PM

//Aly & AJ - Imsomniatic


The album "Imsomniatic" has leaked. The duo Aly & AJ gain fans through their album "Into The Rush". I personally think this album is pretty much better than Into The Rush. Some of the bonus tracks are not included though, but they're only instrumental. I can't seem to find it anywhere. So I believe this is a webrip. Anyway, enjoy.


01 - Potential Breakup Song
02 - Bullseye
03 - Closure
04 - Division
05 - Like It Or Leave It
06 - Like Whoa
07 - Insomniatic
08 - Silence
09 - If I Could Have You Back
10 - Flattery
11 - I'm Here
12 - Chemicals React (Remix)


Download Here


By ChunkySkillz



The Blogger

ChunkySkillz (Broken Heart)
16 Nov
Singapore


Loves: MUSICS, colours, reading, basketball, soccer, movies

Dislikes: Arrogant person who only think of themselves, smokers



Free Hit Counter

Tunes


Artists
Turning Back Time

June 2007
July 2007
September 2007




Shoutbox

Please leave your comments or gratitude if you found this site is useful












Affiliates