Yes. These two albums rock! The Single "Do You Know" from Enrique Iglesias is awesome. The incorporation with Ping Pong Balls simply amuse me. Bon Jovi's album is also a must. It's been 20 years since this band has been formed. Yet, they are still great. I found the album in 320 kbps.
Enrique Iglesias - Insomniac
01 - Ring My Bells 02 - Push (Feat. Lil' Wayne) 03 - Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song) 04 - Somebody's Me 05 - On Top Of You 06 - Tired Of Being Sorry 07 - Miss You 08 - Wish I Was Your Lover 09 - Little Girl 10 - Stay Here Tonight 11 - Sweet Isabel 12 - Don't You Forget About Me 13 - Dimelo 14 - Alguien Soy Yo 15 - Amigo Vulnerable
Bon Jovi - Lost Highway(High Quality!! - 320kbps) 01 - Lost Highway 02 - Summertime 03 - (You Want To) Make A Memory 04 - Whole Lot Of Leaving 05 - We Got It Going On 06 - Any Other Day 07 - Seat Next To You 08 - Everybody's Broken 09 - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore 10 - The Last Night 11 - One Step Closer 12 - I Love This Town 13 - (You Want To) Make A Memory (Live at the Cannery Ballroom) (Bonus Track) 14 - Lost Highway (Live at the Cannery Ballroom) (Bonus Track) 15 - I Love This Town (Live From The Cannery Ballroom) (Bonus Track) 16 - Put The Boy Back In Cowboy (Bonus Track)