Musics and videos download
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
12:27 PM

//Please Read

I'm just here to tell you guys bout my upcoming exams next week.
It decides whether I'll be retained or eligible in taking the national exam.
So I won't be able to update as much. But I will try my best to fit it into my schedule.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

And I have changed the links to the 3 latest music videos I posted as I messed up the resolution (size) previously.
Avril Lavigne - When Youre Gone
Bon Jovi - (You Want To) Make A Memory
Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know


By ChunkySkillz



The Blogger

ChunkySkillz (Broken Heart)
16 Nov
Singapore


Loves: MUSICS, colours, reading, basketball, soccer, movies

Dislikes: Arrogant person who only think of themselves, smokers



Free Hit Counter

Tunes


Artists
Turning Back Time

June 2007
July 2007
September 2007




Shoutbox

Please leave your comments or gratitude if you found this site is useful












Affiliates